Why traveling to Sri Lanka
There are several reasons why traveling to Sri Lanka can be a wonderful experience. Here are some compelling reasons to consider:
- Natural Beauty: Sri Lanka is blessed with breathtaking landscapes, including pristine beaches, lush tea plantations, cascading waterfalls, and stunning national parks. From the picturesque coastal areas to the scenic hill country, the country offers diverse and awe-inspiring natural beauty.
- Rich Cultural Heritage: Sri Lanka has a rich history and a vibrant cultural heritage that dates back thousands of years. The country is home to ancient cities, sacred temples, and UNESCO World Heritage sites such as Sigiriya Rock Fortress and the Sacred City of Kandy. Exploring these cultural treasures can provide insight into the country’s fascinating past.
- Wildlife and Nature Reserves: Sri Lanka is known for its diverse wildlife and biodiversity. The country is home to several national parks and reserves where you can spot elephants, leopards, crocodiles, and an abundance of bird species. Yala National Park, Udawalawe National Park, and Wilpattu National Park are just a few examples of the incredible wildlife experiences Sri Lanka offers.
- Adventure Activities: If you enjoy adventure and outdoor activities, Sri Lanka won’t disappoint. From surfing and snorkeling along the coastlines to hiking in the central highlands, there are plenty of thrilling experiences to indulge in. You can also go white-water rafting, hot air ballooning, or even take part in a wildlife safari for an adrenaline rush.
- Delicious Cuisine: Sri Lankan cuisine is known for its unique flavors and spices. From aromatic curries and seafood dishes to mouthwatering street food, the country’s culinary scene is a delight for food enthusiasts. Don’t miss out on trying staple dishes like rice and curry, hoppers, and string hoppers.
- Warm Hospitality: Sri Lankans are known for their warm and welcoming nature. Interacting with the friendly locals can provide a genuine and heartwarming cultural experience. They are often eager to share their traditions, stories, and local knowledge, making your trip even more memorable.
Remember to check our latest travel advisories and plan your trip accordingly.
How to get Sri Lankan visa
To obtain a Sri Lankan visa quickly, you can follow these steps:
- Determine the type of visa you need: Sri Lanka offers various types of visas, including tourist visas, business visas, transit visas, and others. Identify the most appropriate visa category based on your purpose of travel.
- Visit the official Sri Lanka Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) website: The Sri Lankan government has an online system for visa applications called ETA. Visit the official ETA website at https://www.eta.gov.lk/slvisa/ to begin the application process.
- Complete the application form: Fill out the ETA application form with accurate and up-to-date information. Be sure to double-check the information before submitting it.
- Pay the visa fee: The visa fee must be paid online as part of the application process. Ensure that you have a valid credit or debit card for making the payment.
- Submit the application: After completing the application form and paying the fee, submit your application online through the ETA website. Make sure all the information provided is correct.
- Check the status of your application: Once your application is submitted, you can track its status on the ETA website. The processing time for ETA applications is usually relatively quick.
- Print your ETA approval notice: If your application is approved, you will receive an ETA approval notice via email. Print a copy of the approval notice to carry with you during your travel to Sri Lanka.
We Know You are busy, just contact us with your details, we here for help,
It’s important to note that the processing time may vary depending on several factors, such as the current volume of applications and any unforeseen circumstances. However, following the steps above should help expedite the process as much as possible. If you require urgent assistance or have specific concerns, it’s recommended to contact the nearest Sri Lankan embassy or consulate for guidance.